WORKING AT ELEMECH
EleMech is a leader in control system integration for municipalities and industrial applications. Our team consists of Engineers, Control Technicians, Project Technicians, Production Coordinators, Software Programmers, Electrical Assemblers, Purchasing, Marketing, and more. Engineering Internships are also available.
Provide an office atmosphere for individual achievement and advancement
Promote individual’s advanced education and reward team performance
Recruit talented individuals with energy and enthusiasm
Invest in Account Managers growth and reward success
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you apply to a position, we will review your qualifications and contact you if you have been selected for an interview. For additional questions please call us at (630) 499-7080.
The innovation team was created to explore and research new technologies, systems, and methods to improve the EleMech experience for its customers and employees.
The team will be comprised of motivated EleMech employees from multiple departments with different backgrounds and experience levels.
Each month the team will assemble to:
Discover new technologies and advancements that EleMech can use to continue to help advance our industry.
Identify problems and participate in active discussion to search for a solution.
Share and spread knowledge with colleagues.
Assign goals or projects to a team member or small group.
To continue our staff’s education, the innovation team will host monthly tutorial sessions on a topic selected by the team. These sessions will be conducted by either an innovation team member or an outside source familiar with the topic.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
EleMech offers summer internships to individuals interested in controls and automation. We developed this program for interns and new full-time graduates to have an opportunity to work alongside design engineers, staff programmers, and control technicians to learn EleMech’s business and responsibilities. The internship program consists of an initial six weeks training and six weeks of project assignments. By the end of this program, each intern will understand the control and automation hardware listed below, including principals of operation, application and programming.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Operator Interface Units (OIU)
- Motor Control and Misc. Devices
You will also have the opportunity to apply standards that relate to and regulate our industry, such as:
- Underwriter Laboratories Requirements (cUL)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA)
- National Electric Code (NEC)
In addition to learning about the latest control and automation hardware, you will also learn industry specific software used at EleMech, including:
- AutoCad Drawing Software
- Alliance MFG for Part Usage and Inventory Management
- EleMech’s Data Systems (EDS) for Project Management
Date Posted : 2-6-2014
EleMech, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Controls Engineer. The Controls Engineer will have the opportunity to work with the Engineering team to provide assistance with electrical drawings, documentation, programming, and design for control systems.
EleMech, Inc. is searching for the candidate to have the following qualifications :
- Must have an Engineering or Technical degree in Mechanical or Electrical disciplines
- Electrical control system design experience is preferred, but not required
- Must have good communication and organizational skills required to work with the various departments within EleMech
- Must be proficient with the AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher is preferred, but not required
Date Posted : 2-6-2014
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience working with system integration, have a proven track record in programming leadership, and the ability to develop and implement standard PLC programming practices and organization including detailed documentation upon project completion. The candidate must be able to read programming covenants and specifications, create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, start-up support and training. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing logic software to meet the project specification.
- Programming & configuration of Allen-Bradley MicroLogix, SLC, CompactLogix, and ControlLogix processors required (3+ yrs exp)
- Modicon M340 and Quantum PLC, GE 90/30 and 90/70 PLC programming experience a plus
- Cimplicity SCADA experience preferred
- iFix, Wonderware, RSView or iconics a plus
- SQL Administration experience a plus
- Generate reports and export as PDF, Excel, or Word Documents
- Compatible with Windows XP & Windows 7
- A degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering is preferred, but not required
HOW WE’VE ESTABLISHED SUCCESS